To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter Size found at the link below as templates for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word templates.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper. Please note that the Latex template does not allow for keywords. If you are using the Latex template, do not include keywords in your paper.
Manuscript Style Information
- The paper size is U.S. letter size.
- Use the U.S. letter size predefined by your word processor or typesetting software.
- Do not manually set the paper size using mm or inch scale.
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 6 pages, including figures, tables & references. At maximum, two additional pages are permitted with an over-length page charge of $100/page, with a maximum amount of 8 pages.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
- Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75″ (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1″ (25 mm).
- No page numbers, please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
- Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
- All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system. Papers with significant overlap with the authors own papers or other papers will be rejected without review.
- Important things to check before submission:
- US letter paper (A4 and others not accepted).
- 6 page limit (+2 with page charge).
New Conference Section of the IEEE Author Center
Authors publishing in IEEE conferences now have a resource they can call their own: the Conferences section of the IEEE Author Center website. Available to everyone, focused on serving authors involved in more than 1,800 IEEE conferences a year, this new section offers guidance and best practices on the IEEE conference publishing process. It covers topics related to ethics, how a paper should be structured, what you should know about peer review, and what is necessary to get your paper published. The IEEE Author Center features a search function and positions all IEEE Author Tools just a click away.
Camera Ready Paper Submissions
Instructions for submitting your camera ready manuscript are given in the manuscripts decision notification letter. Final paper submissions are due no later than June 1, 2023. Any paper submitted after this date runs the risk of not being included in the proceedings. The paper must be re-submitted even if the reviewers indicated that no changes are required.
All accepted papers will be published on IEEE Xplore. In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, a signed IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. IEEE FUZZ-IEEE 2023 has registered to use the IEEE Electronic Copyright (eCF) service. The confirmation page shown after submitting your final paper contains a button linking directly to a secure IEEE eCF site which allows electronic completion of the copyright assignment process. In case it fails, you will be sent an email at a later time with information how to make another eCF submission attempt.
IMPORTANT: No paper can be published in the proceedings without being accompanied by a Completed IEEE Copyright Transfer Form. You must complete and submit this form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings.
Please note that an accepted paper will be published in the proceedings and uploaded to IEEE Xplore ONLY if the final camera-ready version is submitted and accompanied by the registration and copyright form(s), fee(s) for at least one of the authors (only full member or non-member fees are allowable for this purpose), other payable fees (such as extra page charges), and is presented during the conference. By submitting a paper you agree to these terms.
- MSWord users can use the IEEE word template:
3) IEEE PDF eXpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF eXpress tool. To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
a) Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
b) Use the Conference ID: 52849X
d) Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
e) Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
f) Upload the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF to the conference system WITHOUT making any changes to the file or filename.